Empowering persons with disabilities, transforming their lives through developmental initiatives focussed on health, literacy, and economy.
Transform the people of Nagaland and North East India into models of learning in a manner that all people, especially physically challenged youth, women, and children, the old and young, are gainfully employed.
- Be respectful: We respect every person’s human dignity.
- Be accountable: We are we answer to people with physical disabilities.
- Be professional: We ensure high standards in all of our work.
- Be resourceful: We provide recourses through leadership and skill training for motivation.
- Be committed: We promote continuous self-improvement.